Type Here to Get Search Results !

Schwarzenegger revealed the end of his marriage through an affair with the maid

'Terminator' franchise star saw their 25-year marriage to journalist Maria Shriver come to an end in 2011 after the affair came to light

Arnold Schwarzenegger will win a documentary series to call his own and will address even the most painful topics in it. The production that portrays the life and career of one of Hollywood's biggest stars arrives in June.

Schwarzenegger revealed the end of his marriage through an affair with the maid

In the trailer released this Wednesday (10), it is already possible to have a good idea of what is to come. The 75-year-old actor speaks, among other things, of his controversial divorce from Maria Shriver after the cheating in which he got involved with his maid and even had a child with her.

“People will remember my successes, but they will also remember those failures”, introduces the star of the franchise ‘The Terminator’. “It was very difficult, in my marriage, in my relationship with my children,” he admits.

“I've caused my family enough pain. I'm going to have to live with that for the rest of my life,” says Schwarzenegger in part of the trailer.

In the preview, the Hollywood star also talks about his career in bodybuilding and politics and says that he always seeks to do “things that people call impossible”.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and journalist Maria Shriver exchanged rings in 1986. They had four children during the 25 years of marriage that came to an end in 2011. the existence of a son, Joseph Baena, born in 1997.

In February, addressing the cheating, Maria Shriver said she went to live in a convent to recover. In the interview with presenter Hoda Kotb's podcast, the journalist did not explain when she was there. She explained that she went to get help because she felt invisible, both because of her failed relationship with the star and because of her existence as part of the Kennedy family. She is the daughter of Eunice Kennedy (1921-2009), sister of President John F. Kennedy (1917-1963), and Senator Robert F. Kennedy (1925-1968).

“I was allowed to feel weak there,” Shriver said of her time at the convent. “I had never allowed myself to feel, feel vulnerable, feel weak and get down on my knees. The world imposed this on me. And then, 'OK, God, let's go'."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.