Type Here to Get Search Results !

Brad Pitt Says 'Troy' Was So Bad It Convinced Him To Only Accept Quality Movies

In an interview, Brad Pitt said that his bad experience in the film made him decide to accept the best possible roles.

Brad Pitt Says 'Troy' Was So Bad It Convinced Him To Only Accept Quality Movies

Brad Pitt is having a good time. The 55-year-old actor was nominated to compete for various accolades in the upcoming awards season for his role in "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood." And it is that although this role is giving people talk, it must be remembered that the interpreter has worked with filmmakers who are recognized and prominent in the field, such as David Fincher, Steven Soderbergh, and even Quentin Tarantino himself.

But the success in the career of Angelina Jolie's ex-husband did not come just like that. In a recent interview, Brad Pitt stated that participating in a film in which he had a bad experience convinced him to only be in quality productions. The film to which the actor refers is "Troy" (2004), directed by Wolfgang Petersen.

In the conversation with the aforementioned medium, the Hollywood interpreter began by saying: "I had to make 'Troy' because - and I suppose I can say it now - I left a movie, so I owed the studio something."

"Then they put me in 'Troy'. It's not that it was painful, but I realized that the way the movie was being told was not the way I wanted it to be. I made my own mistakes in it. What am I trying to say? That they wouldn't let me out of the middle of the shot, and that drove me crazy," added Brad Pitt.

“Maybe I got into the bad habit of working with David Fincher. It is not an attack on Wolfgang Petersen. 'Das Boot' (also by Petersen) is one of the best movies of all time. But somewhere in the process, 'Troy' turned into this commercial thing. All the shots were like 'Here's the hero!' There was no mystery. I made the decision around then that I was only going to get involved in quality stories, for lack of a better term. It was that twist that determined my films for the next decade," said the actor.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.