Type Here to Get Search Results !

Erica Rivas Revealed the Reasons for her controversial departure from 'Married with Children'

Erica Rivas spoke without a cassette and forcefully about her separation from the theatrical version of Married with Children.

Erica Rivas Revealed the Reasons for her controversial departure from 'Married with Children'

After the controversy that originated at the beginning of 2020, the actress who played María Elena Fuseneco in Telefe's fiction recounted new details of her departure in an interview she gave to journalist Julio Leiva for The Black Box Cycl.

"They don't want me to be there, they kicked me out. I want to be there. For me it is very important to occupy that space of representation as a woman and as a feminist," said the actress.

And he fired: "There was a lot of damage, what they did still hurts me. Sending a private email to one of those horrible programs is ugly. I sent that email to all men. It was ugly. I did not expect it. It gave me a lot of pain. They kicked me out because I was a pain in the ass. After all, I'm a pain in the ass."

In April of last year, in an interview with Página 12, Erica Rivas had been withering against Guillermo Francella (66), who was going to be the director of the play.

"I wanted to be there, to occupy that space, for my character to be there, to see what would happen to him now. I didn't leave, sometimes they congratulate me for leaving. And no, I didn't leave. They kicked me out! I tried until the last minute and They told me no. And I had to morph a lot of things. I had to morph to be called a feminazi. And I'm the crazy, hysterical, diva," she said, disappointed.

And he stressed on that occasion: "That is something I want to make clear, I did not leave, I wanted to do that project, but they fired me. They took me out of the promotional photos, from the theater marquee that was already ready. And they did it by Whatsapp at the same time that they made a private email public.

What Flor Peña, Marcelo De Bellis, and Dario Lopilato said about their departure

Erica Rivas Revealed the Reasons for her controversial departure from 'Married with Children'

In October of last year, after the media conflict that originated around the separation of Érica Rivas and after the actress assured that there was no more attitude on the part of Luisana Lopilato and Flor Peña, the host of Flor de equipo (Telefe ) he answered in Intruders (America, at 1:00 p.m.).

"She said a phrase that we did not like, she said that you, the companions of Married with Children, were on the side of the oppressor and we thought it was a lot," Rodrigo Lussich reminded Flor.

"I am not on the side of the oppressor, what oppressor? If no one knows what happened and we are not going to tell, I will never tell what happened, and neither will Guillermo (Francella) or Gustavo ( Yankelevich)", responded angrily Flor, who in the strip plays the character of Moni Argento.

On the other hand, Darío Lopilato also referred to the departure of her partner, although he avoided getting into the controversy: "She is a luxurious partner and an excellent woman. I can speak as a partner, woman, and friend, I am not on the other side, the reality is that until today we message each other, we all tried hard so that we are all there but sometimes there is a point in which I do not like to get involved, the decisions are personal and one up to a point is”.

Marcelo De Bellis, who was his inseparable companion in fiction with his character Dardo, regretted what happened with his colleague and explained: "I preferred to step aside and not comment further. This is the first note I give after a year and a half. I prefer to remain silent and that everyone has their reasons and respect”.

And about the disappearance of the character of María Elena Fuseneco, he revealed: “The truth is that the work could also be done without a Dart. At that moment I told you that the six of us were irreplaceable but we have had a season of the program without Luisana. She missed recordings for more than a month because she had a movie, and she had another job. Every position is respectable."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.