Type Here to Get Search Results !

Five celebrities who decided not to be mothers

Jennifer Aniston

"There is pressure on all women to be mothers and if we are not, we are called defective merchandise. Perhaps my purpose on this planet is not to procreate. Perhaps there are other things I want to do?" These have been the words of the actress in the interview that she has given to the magazine, on a subject that they keep asking her about. These other celebrities have also had to face the well-known question and this is their answer.

Five celebrities who decided not to be mothers

Helen Mirren

The actress has not stopped making statements about it. “I have never felt the need to have a child and I have never felt the need to have a child,” she said in 2014. In an interview with the Magazine. she added: “I was only asked about it by boring old men. And when they were like: 'What? Childless? You should get to it, girl. She always told them: 'No, f- you' ”.

Cameron Diaz

“It is too much work to have children. I don't want to be responsible for any other life besides my own. Not having children may make things easier, but that doesn't make it an easy decision. I love taking care of people, but I'm not meant to be a mother," Cameron Diaz told Women's Health.

Renee Zellweger

“Motherhood has never been an ambition for me. I do not think so. I've never had expectations like 'When I'm 19 I'll do this, when I'm 25 I'll do this. I just take things as they come, each in its own time," said the actress, who added: "My brother has two kids now, so I've been playing Aunt Renee. They are two and four years old. And it's chaos. I take my hat off to the mothers of the world. The good thing about being a girl is that I can hear myself. No offense to my brother Drew, it's slavery. I dare you to take a shower. You can't do anything unless they let you. It is a dictatorship. They are little dictators in their cradles.

Betty White

“I have never regretted not having children. I am very compulsive about everything and I think that if I had gotten pregnant, that would have become the only important thing in my life, "said the veteran actress on Sunday Morning.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.