Type Here to Get Search Results !

If I leave, I'm saying goodbye to people in this beautiful way said Christian Thorsen

The actor revealed that he suffers from prostate cancer and that the doctor gave him up to 36 months to live.

If I leave, I'm saying goodbye to people in this beautiful way said Christian Thorsen

Christian Thorsen is going through one of the most difficult moments of his life, however, it is also an instructive stage for him. The actor revealed that he suffers from prostate cancer, and although it is surprising, he assures that he received the news least possibly. The artist himself pointed out that this disease has been like a gift for him since he has been able to verify and feel the affection of the public and his friends.

After the doctors told him that there is nothing to do with his recovery, Christian Thorsen has been receiving an alternative treatment based on mistletoe. This measure has managed to fill him with expectations about an improvement and he does not rule out returning to acting.

“When they told me that he had cancer, the first thing that came to my mind was that it was a gift, although I did not know the magnitude of the gift. There was a lot of unconsciousness. It was crazy," the actor told.

“Definitely, knowing that you have the option to be able to do something to continue on the path of life is a reward,” he said.

Christian Thorsen was diagnosed in 2022 with metastatic prostate cancer. This disease came to compromise the lungs, spine, bones, and jaw.

“Because the disease had metastasized, the pain in the hip was intense. They recommended chemotherapy, and hormones to lower testosterone, and take some pills. For some reason, the chemo did not convince me because I had heard very harsh things about the treatment. The first doctor I went to told me that in 12 or 36 months we would see what was happening. They didn't tell me directly, but they were practically evicting me,” he explained.

That is when he begins to look for other alternatives. A friend recommended Anthroposophical Medicine, an integrative medical system, which unites conventional medical procedures with the spiritual understanding of the human being and the nature of Anthroposophy.

If I leave, I'm saying goodbye to people in this beautiful way said Christian Thorsen

“I did not do chemo. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, for two hours, they administer the mistletoe intravenously. They mix the winter crop and the summer crop, then centrifuge it, and that's what they apply to you. It has the consent of the WHO (World Health Organization) and interesting scientific support”, explained the artist, who stressed that this treatment is accompanied by hormonal treatment from traditional medicine. Not only that, he is very committed to having a good diet, where he avoids sugar, flour, dairy products, and alcohol.

The actor noted that he already feels much better. He even assured me that his test results surprised him. “There were only traces that there had been something in the bone, like small scars. My quality of life improved. Now I do my normal activities, I enjoy them in another magnitude and I value them more than ever: I play golf, I sleep and I eat well, ”he recounted.

Even though he has had ups and downs in this fight, Christian Thorsen rescues what he has learned. He does not reproach himself or feel sorry for himself, on the contrary, he has learned to forgive himself and to forgive.

“That is why I think that this disease is a gift. The important thing in these cases is to stay firm, strong and not give up. It's a hard fight, a long treatment. I don't know what will happen next, but the possibility of helping through my testimony motivates me, ”said the artist, who stressed that he is taking advantage of adversity.

"I do not fear death. Possibly as a boy, I was afraid of him. That's why he wanted to be a doctor to invent a pill so that my parents never die. Life has been a great experience for me. He's giving me a chance to enjoy myself and say goodbye. If I leave, I am saying goodbye to people in this beautiful way”.

Natalia Salas highlights her affection for Christian Thorsen

The actress recently met Christian Thorsen and they recorded a video that moved his followers. The actors did a before and after of their characters from 'In the background there is room'.

Although many believed that the artists had met again, the truth is that Natalia and Christian have been in communication for a long time. The actress even knew about the health of her former partner.

“People have raved in networks with the video. In fact, Christian and I have been in talks this whole time, since last year plus. What's more, he went to see me at the theater and everything, but we hadn't been able to have the time to sit down for a coffee or talk at length about what we were experiencing, ”she told

“I made time (to meet) because I thought it was important. We, beyond having been co-workers, have been very close friends. We stopped together every day, all day. I love him very much. Meeting each other has been as if time had not passed. That which happens when you have a friend, a friend that you love a lot, that you die of laughter and time passes and it is as if time had not passed. It was exactly the same. I felt super good talking to him, I felt calm, ”she concluded.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.