Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston's revealed everything she does to staying in shape

Jennifer Aniston is probably one of the most recognizable faces in the world of entertainment. Ever since she came out on “Friends” she has been setting trends, and since then she hasn't stopped.

Jennifer Aniston's revealed everything she does to staying in shape

But before being an icon, Aniston had a rough start in Hollywood, as she was not given roles because she was considered an overweight woman. This, according to an interview with The Magazine in 1996.

“My agent told me straight up, it was the best thing she ever did, but the disgusting thing about Hollywood: She didn't get a lot of jobs because she was 'too heavy,'” she recounted.

Although this comment caught her off guard, Aniston realized that her eating habits were not the best, so she decided to listen to her agent.

“I was like: 'What?!' But my diet was terrible. Milkshakes and chips with salsa. It was good to start paying attention,” she said.

Aniston is 51 years old, she not only paid attention to her comment, but she did not take her finger off that particular line. Currently, in addition to being known for her role on “The Morning Show”, the actress is also admired for the incredible physique that she has maintained.

In an interview with InStyle in 2012, the producer also explained that she exercises most of the week.

“I exercise almost every day, at least five or six days a week. I do 40 minutes of cardio: twist, run, elliptical, or a combination of all three. Then I do Pilates one day a week, and I also do yoga three days a week. I try to mix it up,” she revealed.

When she's on the road, she doesn't let it get between her and her routines and tries to find time for her physique while she does other activities.

“I take eight-pound dumbbells with me every time I stay in a hotel. It's always good to do arm exercises when you're watching TV or talking on the phone. I also love to stretch before I go to bed, and I usually do a couple of crunches,” she added.

Jennifer Aniston's revealed everything she does to staying in shape

But, as she explained to Well + Good magazine two years ago, the key is also not to accustom the body to a few types of exercises, but to make variations to keep the body "confused."

“I do this spin-yoga class for half an hour and then we do yoga for 40 minutes. That's pretty intense. Then I go to a gym, where I do strength training or just do my thing on the treadmill, bike, or elliptical, to switch things up. Keeping your body confused is always the key for me. And it's really good to do sprints, interval training because it's monotonous to do a rhythm, ”she declared.

Even though yoga is one of the sports that has remained the longest, boxing is a recent passion that she has begun to enjoy a lot. But this is not only because of the intense exercise but because it has helped him to get rid of her "aggression".

“Last year I discovered boxing, and I love it. It's the longest workout I've consistently stayed in, other than yoga. There's something about the mental aspect of boxing: the exercises, your brain has to work, and you're not just sitting on a bike. You get a mental release from all this crap you're putting in your ears and eyes every day and you have little moments of fantasy imagining who you're beating up on,” she said in 2018.

But it is not only about staying in the exercise routine, you have to keep your diet in mind. The actress has made an effort to maintain a healthy diet for her body.

“I follow a low-carb, gluten-free diet with lots of protein and vegetables. I love brown rice bread with a little coconut oil and sea salt on top. It's delicious,” she told the cafe in 2015.

In addition to watching what she eats, Aniston also told the Radio Times last year that she has become a firm believer in the benefits of intermittent fasting, which is why she doesn't eat "any food in the morning."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.