Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kate Winslet surpasses Tom Cruise and breaks his record

The actress initially believed she was dead

Kate Winslet surpasses Tom Cruise and breaks his record

The actress Kate Winslet, who gave life to Ronal, surprised fans of the production by revealing that she had broken the record that Tom Cruise had, by becoming the actor (or actress) who has held his breath the longest under the water for a film

According to Winslet herself, she lasted 7 minutes and 14 seconds underwater, while in the Mission Impossible movie, Tom held his breath for 6 minutes and 36 seconds.

According to the actress, at first, she felt a little afraid since she considered that taking her body to the limit would bring her serious consequences:

“I have the video of me coming to the surface saying 'Am I dead, am I dead?' Right away I wanted to know what my time was.”

As for her record, which she "took" from Tom Cruise, the actress mentioned the following to the USA Today portal: "Poor Tom. I mean, I don't know Tom at all (never seen him in my life) but I'm sure he's getting sick of hearing this story about how I beat his record. I loved doing it, on the other hand”, commented Kate.

On the other hand, according to James Cameron himself, she was surprised by the ability that the British she showed during her role since those minutes that she lasted underwater were not stipulated in the script:

"Kate's character is someone who grew up underwater as an ocean-adapted Na'vi; they're so different physically from the forest Na'vi that we'd almost classify them as a subspecies. So she had to be totally calm underwater, and It turned out that he had a natural talent," he said.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.