Type Here to Get Search Results !

Pedro Pascal says that he was 'shocked' after seeing that he was spat on while driving

After his success in 'The Last of Us', Pedro Pascal shows himself again as a normal guy telling Steve Yeun ('Bronca') how a driver spat on him.

Pedro Pascal says that he was 'shocked' after seeing that he was spat on while driving

Pedro Pascal has grown rapidly in the film industry. The actor, who began to become known after his appearance in 'Narcos', has become a star and the 'daddy' of the Internet after playing Joel in 'The Last of Us', which has even led him to shoot with Pedro Almodovar his latest short film 'Strange way of life'.

However, the protagonist of 'The Mandalorian' has not always had it easy and has not hesitated to recount the toughest experiences he lived before achieving fame, such as his exile from Chile, his constant moves, that he was a victim of bullying and, even, that Sarah Paulson helped him financially. In addition, Pascal has also confessed that he suffers from anxiety during public events and the way he calms her down is by placing his hand on his chest, as you can see in the video.

The Chilean actor, who is not afraid to show his vulnerability, has joined actor Steven Yeun ('Bronca') in one of Variety's 'Actors on Actors' talks where he has once again pretended to be an ordinary guy and has related an anecdote while driving with which more than one could feel identified.

"Yesterday was a memorable day. It was my fault. I've had three incidents and all three were my fault. I blocked someone's path, I looked and there was a big drop of saliva like they put it there with special effects, Man, it was leaking out the side of the passenger window", Pascal began counting and added, "My sister was like, 'F-!'".

The 'Walking Dead' actor asked: "Shit. Was he a gap from the driver's seat? Did he spit at you?"

"He spat at me. I was in shock. It didn't anger me one bit. It completely humiliated me and left me cold. It scared me a little bit and disturbed me," Pascal confessed.

"I wonder if your awareness of not reacting negatively is your way of acknowledging that this person was trying to connect with you in some way," Yeun mused.

To which Pascal responded: "They wanted me to drink his spit. He made me feel guilty. I was like, 'God, people are having a hell of a time."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.