Type Here to Get Search Results !

Prince Harry revealed his biggest fear with Meghan Markle

Prince Harry says his 'deepest fear is a repeat of his mother's death with Meghan Markle

Prince Harry revealed his biggest fear with Meghan Markle

"I lost my mother and now I see that my wife is the victim of the same powerful force," said Prince Harry about Lady Di and the harassment of the press of which his current wife is a victim.

On August 31, 1997, Princess Diana died in a tragic car accident, inside the Tunnel de l'Alma, north of the Seine River, in which her partner Dodi Al-Fayed also died, as both were fleeing at high speed.

When Prince Harry lost his mother, he was only 12 years old. Today, the Duke of Sussex is married to the exact actress Meghan Markle, to whom he fears something could happen to her, because she has been the focus of criticism from the entertainment media around the world for various reasons, including the expensive trips she it carries out even the alleged violations of the protocols of the royal family.

This is why, in statements to People magazine, Prince Harry has revealed that he has a deep fear that the same story of Lady Di will be repeated with his current wife, who, as mentioned, is constantly stalked by the press.

“My deepest fear is that history will repeat itself. I have seen what has happened when someone I love is brought to such a point that he is no longer treated or seen as a real person. I lost my mother and now I see that my wife is the victim of the same powerful force," explained the Duke of Sussex.

Likewise, the Earl of Dumbarton assured that the death of his mother caused him pain that he maintained for a long time because she died when he was just entering adolescence.

“I have been silent to keep my suffering private for a long time. To not back down and do things that some would be against believing,” he told the magazine.

For her part, in the face of constant media attacks, Markle has decided to spend time with her family and has stopped making public statements, as she used to do at the beginning of her relationship with her current husband of she.

This measure, which would have been supported by Prince Harry, was taken exactly to protect her private life and that of her newborn son.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.