Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amber Heard disclosed to her fans that she has a baby

Amber Heard shared that she welcomed Oonagh on April 8, 2021, saying the little girl is "the start of the rest of my life."

Amber Heard disclosed to her fans that she has a baby

The Aquaman actress Amber Heard took to Instagram to announce the arrival of her baby girl, a daughter named Oonagh Paige Heard. She shared a photo of herself cradling the newborn and wrote, "I'm so excited to share this news with you. Four years ago, I decided I wanted to have a child. I wanted to do it on my terms."

"Now I appreciate how radical it is for us as women to think about one of the most fundamental parts of our destiny in this way. I hope we get to a point where it's normalized not wanting a ring to have a crib," Amber shared. "Part of me wants to argue that my private life is nobody's business."

However, she said, "I also understand that the nature of my job requires me to take control of this."

It appears that Oonagh is named after Amber's late mother, Paige Heard, who died in May of last year. At the time, the actress wrote on Instagram, "I am heartbroken and devastated beyond belief by the loss of my mother, Paige Heard. She left us too soon, embracing the memory of her beautiful and gentle soul. She will be forever missed from the bottom of our hearts."

"Her open heart from her and unbreakable from her made her the most beautiful woman I've ever known," she continued. "It's hard to imagine and even harder to say, but I feel really lucky to have been her daughter and to have been given the gift of having the light that she shined on everyone fall on me for almost 34 years."

The Pineapple Express star kept the pregnancy a secret for quite some time, even as she posted glimpses of her life on social media. Most recently, she shared a photo of herself on a walk in London.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.