Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jessica Alba's secret and tragic past, Kidnapped at 15

Jessica Alba, 37, is now a businesswoman with a net worth in the millions, but she loves living the 'normal' life with her husband Cash, and her three children.

Jessica Alba's secret and tragic past, Kidnapped at 15

Actress Jessica Alba is rarely seen on the celebrity radar and it has become clear that she is slowly choosing to live her life away from the harsh spotlight of Hollywood. However, the movies and the pressure of her career may not have been the only factors that prompted the star to opt for this low-key life. The renowned actress went through a very difficult time during her childhood and she may have played a significant role in impacting the way her life has turned out.

During her childhood, she went through phases in which she was branded a 'whore' at school, broke her v-rginity pact with an 'old' boyfriend, and was also kidnapped at age 15, an incident she never talks about. These and more incidents may have influenced the actress's current life choice, reports The Sun.

The actress was on the set of her first show, Flipper, in 1996 when she started receiving strange calls that she dismissed as a joke. However, shortly after this, the 15-year-old was kidnapped and was missing for around 14 hours. After a long and extensive search, she was found bound, blindfolded, and gagged in the trunk of a car. The case had to be dismissed because Jessica was unable to provide any information and refused to answer any questions about her ordeal.

Even when she was a child, her health problems constantly worried her. She had partially collapsed and had ruptured lungs and often suffered from asthma and pneumonia several times a year. She was also diagnosed with hyperactivity disorder and also obsessive-compulsive disorder.

She was also bullied by her fellow students, which caused her to be very confused about her body image, and later developed an eating disorder. Jessica revealed: 'A lot of girls have eating disorders and so do I. I got obsessed with it. I never see myself as a beautiful woman and I've never traded with that to get ahead in this business.

Even though she grew up in a very religious family that was against s*x before marriage, she Jessdated 'whoever asked her out', but she had a rule: she never slept with them. She had previously said: 'I basically dated any guy who asked me because hardly anyone ever asked me out. I remember this guy who really liked me. It was so boring that I ordered a burger and ate it in a very masculine way, like a pig, dripping wet and chewing with my mouth open.'

'I think he may have even burped…anything to make him not like me and the date was finally over. But he just liked her more. It was horrible,' she continued. However, she remained a virgin and avoided going to parties. When she began to view show business as a young adult, she began to question the teachings of the church.

Jessica shared: 'I was so in love with him and I thought, 'There's no way this guy is going to hell. My born-again Christian friends did not approve of that. It was very twisted.' When she was filming 'Dark Angel' she dated her co-star Michael Weatherly for about four years and on her 20th birthday, he proposed to her. Jessica's parents did not approve of the relationship because they were 12 years apart in age.

Three years later, the couple broke up in 2003. Jessica recalled: 'I was so young, 18 when I started dating him. I was a virgin. I knew I wanted to be in love with the first person I slept with because, for almost everyone I met, the first experience made them feel like shit. Jessica then had a phase of dating a lot of men and admits she "enjoyed a wild period with men for a second."

Jessica met producer Cash Warren while filming 'Fantastic Four' in 2004, and the following year she told Cosmo: 'He's not famous. He could be the one. It was kind of love at first sight, but I met him when he was dating someone else, so it started out as a friendship. The first week we got together, she gave me a note and signed it with a dollar sign, because his name is Cash. She was just like, 'I really, really like you. And that's exactly how I felt at the time,' she shared. She then became pregnant with her first child in 2008 and the couple married in a secret ceremony that had no guests.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.