Type Here to Get Search Results !

Gal Gadot revealed that she almost quit acting

The actress almost stopped being Wonder Woman.

Gal Gadot revealed that she almost quit acting

During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Gal Gadot confessed that at some point in her life, she thought about quitting acting. OMG! His followers couldn't imagine anyone else like Wonder Woman, could they?

Like every actress, she started from scratch, but the disappointment of not getting some roles that she so passionately wanted, including 'Angry' in Mad Max: Fury Road, led her to think that acting might not be her thing.

"I had such hopes for big, big things, but I was never big enough name-wise. It was always me and 'the big name.' I got to a point where I was like, 'I don't want to do this to my family. If it's not going to work, why push it?' I was about to drop everything and go back to Israel," said the former beauty queen.

The good news is that that didn't happen and just in time, Warner Bros asked her to try out for a secret role, that of 'Diana Prince', Wonder Woman. And that introduced her to the world of acting and Hollywood as such.

"What I really noticed was that they were very critical about the way they looked at me. They had a lot to say about the lack of breasts and the lack of a butt. Everyone was like, 'Do you have big breasts?'" Gal revealed Gadot the character that brought her to fame.

He continued, "I never thought this was the most important thing Wonder Woman would have to have; I thought it would be the acting. But if you want to be realistic and if you want to be true, the Amazons had big breasts, because of the arch and the arrow".

A curious fact is that the character of 'Furiosa' turned out to be for Charlize Theron, however, Patty Jenkins directed Gal in Wonder Woman and had previously directed Monster, a film that gave Charlize an Oscar.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.