Type Here to Get Search Results !

Monica Bellucci, I'm not afraid of getting old, It's not a disease

Monica Bellucci has become the star of the new issue of Elle along with her compatriot Chiara Ferragni.

Monica Bellucci, I'm not afraid of getting old, It's not a disease

The Italian film star speaks openly about how she is at her 53-year-old: At this moment in my life, I want sweetness, peace. But another part of me is still passionate, temperamental. Otherwise, it would be the end. Let's say that, over time, I'm taking distance.

Regarding the passage of time, Bellucci does not feel any pressure because she feels radiant year after year: I am not afraid of getting old. It is not a disease: it is simply the continuation of femininity that expresses itself differently”.

A strong woman, Monica has always wanted to keep her daughters away from the maelstrom of the press: I make sure that my public life does not splash my daughters. And I don't mean my artistic choices; I am still a free actress. We talk about them, not about me. Even if I make mistakes, I would like to think that I have done everything to the best of my ability. Love is the key. A beloved child already has the answer to why he is on Earth.

And about her long film career, the Dolce & Gabbana muse explains that “I have a dark part of her, but I have enjoyed the opportunity to experience it through cinema. Otherwise, I would never have shot Irreversible, The Passion of the Christ, or Malena.

Profile

Monica Bellucci is an Italian actress and model, born on September 30, 1964, in Città di Castello, Umbria, Italy. She has captivated audiences around the world with her mesmerizing beauty, magnetic screen presence, and versatile acting talent. Throughout her career, she has garnered acclaim for her performances in both Italian and international films.

Bellucci began her modeling career in her teens, and her striking looks quickly caught the attention of the fashion industry. She worked with renowned designers and graced the covers of major fashion magazines before transitioning into acting in the early 1990s.

Her acting breakthrough came in 1992 when she starred in the acclaimed Italian film "Bram Stoker's Dracula," directed by Francis Ford Coppola. The role not only showcased her acting ability but also introduced her to a wider international audience. From there, she went on to star in various European productions, solidifying her status as one of Europe's most celebrated actresses.

In 2000, Bellucci gained further recognition for her role as "Persephone" in "The Matrix Reloaded" and "The Matrix Revolutions," which brought her to Hollywood's attention. Her alluring portrayal of the character left a lasting impression on audiences worldwide.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.