Type Here to Get Search Results !

Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz, The Unbreakable Bond Born in the Same Bed

Penelope Cruz shared a heartwarming story of her enduring friendship with Salma Hayek during her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz, The Unbreakable Bond Born in the Same Bed

The 47-year-old actress revealed that their unbreakable relationship began from the very moment she first arrived in Los Angeles.

Having just landed in the city for a two-month stay, Penelope had no acquaintances in the area. However, Salma, who had only spoken with Penelope over the phone and never met her in person, went out of her way to make her feel welcome. Without hesitation, Salma picked up Penelope from the airport and insisted she stay at her home instead of going to a hotel.

Recalling that heartwarming gesture, Penelope said, "I was coming here for two months, and I didn't know anyone here. And she picked me up and said, 'You're not going to the hotel. You're coming to my house because this is hard at the beginning and you're going to feel very lonely.' So, she took me to her house. That's why now we're like sisters."

In those initial days, Penelope was admittedly scared of her new surroundings. She even found comfort in sleeping in Salma's room.

Penelope shared the endearing memory, saying, "And in the middle of the night, she said I was holding her hand because I was afraid, I was dreaming, I don't know... It was amazing, you know, that somebody that I didn't know — only on the phone — she made sure that she picked me up at the airport and she didn't let me go to the hotel. I love her so much."

Ellen DeGeneres expressed how sweet the story was, and Penelope continued, "From day one, she's been like that with me."

Their friendship has only grown stronger over the years. Penelope revealed that recently, she took her children to Salma's home, where they had a memorable encounter with Salma's pet owl. She recalled her childhood fear of owls but also her curiosity to see one up close. Now, Salma's owl offered her children the opportunity to feed it with little rats, which Penelope found both amusing and slightly traumatic for her daughter.

The touching tale highlights the genuine bond between Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz, a friendship that has stood the test of time and continues to flourish.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.