Type Here to Get Search Results !

The real reason Winona Ryder has never getting married

Suitors have not been lacking, but the actress and icon of the nineties have a high concept of marriage that keeps her at a safe distance from the altar (and divorce, of course).

The real reason Winona Ryder has never getting married

Better alone than in bad company or, in the words of Winona Ryder, better single than divorced. The actress's love affairs have been many and varied in taste, but none has gone so far as to make her say "Yes I do" in front of the altar. Well, only one man made her doubt her, the one who was the most transcendental in her life, according to herself. 

We talked of course about Johnny Depp and those wonderful nineties in which 'Winona Forever' could be read, engraved in ink, on her arm.

"I am profoundly monogamous. I was alone for a while and dating... But I had no idea how to do it! I've always been like that. When I was 15, there was a boy I liked. We went out one day and I thought that already meant he was my boyfriend. 

My mother had to explain it to me," she commented in an interview for Net-A-Porter. "But marriage? I don't know… I'd rather never have been married than have been divorced a couple of times. Not that there's anything wrong with divorce, but I can't contemplate that possibility. 

When your parents have been head over heels in love for 45 years, the bar is pretty high. Still, I've been happy with someone for quite some time." Maybe with Johnny? He has indeed changed and the shortcuts he has taken along the way have indeed been long and complicated, but stranger things have been seen.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.