Type Here to Get Search Results !

Victoria Ruffo prayed for Eugenio Derbez's health, and Alessandra Rosaldo responded

The ex-wife of the actor and producer was moved after the accident that left him seriously injured and the comedian's current partner did not ignore it

Victoria Ruffo prayed for Eugenio Derbez's health, and Alessandra Rosaldo responded

Amid the delicate state in which Eugenio Derbez finds himself after having suffered an accident that left him with a severe shoulder injury, the messages of good wishes and speedy recovery have not been long in coming.

And it was at the end of last August when Alessandra Rosaldo announced that her husband had suffered an accident that sent him to undergo surgery, after which he will remain in rehabilitation for several months.

After three weeks of speculation, the creator of To the Right and To Derbez finally confirmed through a video posted on his social networks that he suffered fifteen fractures while enjoying a virtual video game with his son Vadhir, from which time he has been enduring severe pain and in a state of sedation most of the time.

“My son told me to play a virtual reality game, I put on the headset and I was in a high-rise building. He was standing on a small table, I tripped over something and when I take a step away from that little table.”, he narrated.

“What I saw in the game did not match what was in my environment, I moved my feet and went to find some steps; He hits my elbow first, pushing into the bone and causing it to break off. In the hospitals they told me that many people arrive injured by these games, ”acknowledged the comedy actor.

To share the severity of his injury, Derbez showed an x-ray where the magnitude can be seen and recalled that after falling and being evaluated, the doctors were clear and explained to him that he was going to undergo a risky operation.

Amid this situation, Victoria Ruffo, Derbez's ex-wife, put the drama aside and expressed her wishes for a speedy recovery for her father, and her son, José Eduardo. Although it is well known that the relationship between the two is not the best, now the actress who succeeds in teardrop crown 2 made it clear that she does not wish harm on her ex.

In a recent interview, when questioned by the press about the state Eugenio Derbez is in, the actress stressed that she was very worried about him, and although she does not have a close relationship, as a woman of faith, she had been praying for the actor's health No returns accepted.

Given these statements, in a recent meeting with the press, Alessandra Rosaldo, Derbez's current wife, reacted to Victoria Ruffo's prayers and thanked her in this way:

"That is beautiful, that is beautiful and I thank you deeply because we have felt the power of that prayer, that of Victoria and that of millions of people who have been praying for him, for his recovery," said the singer. of opposite senses.

And he recalled that after all, all the members of the famous "dynasty" are united: "In the end we are family, of course, she is the mother of José Eduardo, that is, we are all linked in some way, we are united, it gives me much pleasure”.

Likewise, the singer of Love's stories made clear the place she occupies in the life of the comedian from The P.Luche family: "The other day there was a moment when he said 'my wife here sacrificing herself' and not at all, not at all it is a sacrifice, on the contrary, this has made us discover ourselves differently, as a couple and each one separately. I did not know that I could be a nurse and now I know that I can be a nurse and I do not do anything wrong”.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.