Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kate Winslet's most embarrassing anecdote about the beginning of her career

At 18, when Kate Winslet was doing a play, she went through a moment that made her break out in a cold sweat...and anyone in her shoes.

Kate Winslet's most embarrassing anecdote about the beginning of her career

Wow, Kate Winslet knows how to amuse her fans with her anecdotes no matter how intimate they are. In this sense, for example, during a visit to the set of The Graham Norton Show, he recounted the time when, while doing a play in Manchester (England) at the very beginning of his acting career, he had to undress for a scene, however, one Once he did, he felt like going to the bathroom too much, so he thought he had relieved himself.

The poor actress suffers what is not written because the scene consists of her visiting a doctor who gives her a complete check-up, for which she asks him to undress behind a curtain and then lie down on a stretcher on a white sheet. But the stage, unfortunately for her, was circular, so everyone could see her.

"This theater was circular, poor me. I went behind the curtain and I do what I've done in previous performances: I take everything off, I'm behind this sort of curtain shape... so all the people above me just see poor little Kate. I have to lie on this bed…and I'm laying there and all of a sudden…it's happening." Winslet believed that she had made her need her on top of her and she didn't know how to get out of the embarrassing event that she thought she would be upon her since all the people could see her. However, the actress herself knew how to get off the stage.

"I roll up with a kind of ninja move and put the rolled sheet around me... I practically slid off the stage and hid in a corner thinking: I have to check this out... ladies and gentlemen: I didn't get on myself, but The moment I entered my locker room and entered the bathroom, that was a shooting."

What an unforgettable event that the actress experienced, who surely no longer feels ashamed of that scene to want to share it with the public because, after all, it is something that could happen to anyone. It goes without saying that, to this day, the 47-year-old artist is one of the brightest stars in cinema with an immense filmography that includes feature films such as the well-remembered 'Titanic' (1997), 'Eternal Glow of a Mind without Memories' (2004), 'Contagion' (2011), among many others.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.