Type Here to Get Search Results !

Shakira talks about the worst betrayal that Gerard Piqué did to her

Shakira was honest about her worst moment.

Shakira talks about the worst betrayal that Gerard Piqué did to her

More than a year has passed since Shakira and Gerard Piqué announced the end of their relationship of more than a decade and two children in common. Everything happened amid a scandalous situation in which the singer found out about the infidelities of the father of her children.

Throughout all these months, the Colombian artist has been bringing to light some details of what was one of the hardest blows in her life. Much of it was done with the launch of the BZRP Music Session with the Argentine artist Bizarrap, where she hit her ex and his current partner, Clara Chía, very hard.

For his part, Gerard Piqué tried to keep a somewhat lower profile, although he has made some controversial comments against Shakira, and took refuge in the arms of his girlfriend, with whom they say he already has marriage plans.

But this time, the singer spoke to People magazine in Spanish and revealed what was the worst betrayal that her ex-husband did to her. It seems that the former soccer player did not protect the mother of Sasha and Milan when he was going through a hard personal moment regarding his father's health, and there everything about his affair with Clara Chía came to light, which ended up breaking the Colombian.

"My dad went to Barcelona to comfort me when I was consumed with sadness for my separation and while there, at the first communion in Milan, he was seriously injured in an accident," Shakira began by recounting.

It is worth mentioning that the father of the interpreter of Moscas en la Casa fell at his home in Barcelona and ended up being admitted to intensive care without a good outlook in his favor. Fortunately, today he is already recovered, but that moment was very hard for the singer. "Everything came together, my home was falling apart," added the artist.

“I found out from the press that she had been betrayed while my dad was in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit). I thought she wouldn't survive that long. The man I have loved the most in my life, my father, left me when I needed him the most, but I could not talk to him or receive the advice from my best friend that I would have needed so much”, Shakira was sincere with pain.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.