Type Here to Get Search Results !

Britney Spears faces rejection from her children and her ex could take advantage

Britney Spears took to social media to address some rumors that have been circulating on the Internet, which appear to come from statements made by her ex-husband and one of her children.

Britney Spears faces rejection from her children and her ex could take advantage

Although it could all be a confusion, she wrote a message addressed not only to her followers but also to her children, with whom she apparently has limited communication.

“It is very sad that people claim things that are not true. I even doubt that they are the ones saying those things because it doesn't make sense to me that they would. It saddens me to see that I have tried so hard to make life enjoyable for you and it has never been enough. So, behind my back, you talk about me,” she expressed.

In her statement, she also mentioned how difficult it is for her to just ignore it all. “It is sad that everyone stands idly by as if it were okay to invent lies of such magnitude. Why are they asking me to stay still and endure it? I hope it's just fake news, and that neither Kevin nor Preston are saying any of those things. “Either way, I’ll be fine.”

The pop princess's children, Jayden, 16, and Preston, 17, have not seen her mother, according to her ex-husband, by her own will. Kevin Federline clarified that her children do not agree with Britney's behavior on social networks, and that is one of the reasons why they prefer to be with her father.

“I've done my best to be the best person I can be, considering I've basically been a hostage in nursing homes. I hope that my children one day understand my reasoning and that I rebelled like any woman who has been under constant supervision,” he declared.

It seems that Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband who has sole custody of her children, plans to move to Hawaii with them. Some fans have speculated that this move could be related to the intention to prolong child support payments since the law in Hawaii states that support extends until age 18 or until age 23 if the child is studying. full time.

However, it is important to note that there is no concrete evidence to support these theories. However, indeed, Britney has previously stated, in an open letter to her children, that she has provided financial support to her ex-husband, mentioning: “I helped her father, who has not had employment in 15 years.”

Britney's path to fame has been full of ups and downs. Now, just as we celebrate her reunion with her mother, we hope that her children will achieve success in whatever they set out to do.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.