Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence was about to cancel her wedding and run away

Jennifer Lawrence revealed the strong feminist crisis that she suffered in 2019 with the change of last name and the anxiety attacks generated by situations in her private life.

Jennifer Lawrence was about to cancel her wedding and run away

Saying “yes” and remembering every day that it is “forever” not only generates doubts and a lot of insecurity but can lead to suffering strong anxiety attacks as happened to Jennifer Lawrence. The actress married the art gallery owner Cooke Maroney in 2019, however, days before taking the big step, she felt confusion and panic, and her head was on the verge of collapse due to all the ideas that crossed her mind and that aroused anxiety for nothing. desired and difficult to bear.

Jennifer Lawrence is "very happy" that she didn't "freak out" and cancel her wedding because of the anxiety that commitment generated. The Causeway star married art dealer Cooke Maroney 2019, who is the father of her nine-month-old son Cy, but admitted that she had doubts about the marriage and later realized that she was going through an anxiety crisis.

"When you don't know yourself at all, you have no idea where to go. So, I met my husband and he said to me, 'Come on, let's go there.' And I said, 'That sounds good,' but what about?" If it wasn't what I wanted? It was confusing," the actress commented.

Discussing her commitment anxiety, she added to the New York Times: "I was coming out of all these different creative outlets that my job entailed, but I wasn't aware of it. Then I come home to my husband, with whom I have formed this wonderful family and I'm so glad I made the decision to get married. I'm so glad I didn't freak out and call off the wedding and run away and say, 'They'll never see me fall!'"

The 32-year-old star admitted that she had a "feminist crisis" about changing her last name after getting married, but she ultimately liked the idea of creating space between her personal and professional life.

"God, I had a feminist crisis about changing my name because it's my identity, it's the first thing I'm given. I was born with the name Jennifer Lawrence, but it was taken away from me when I was 21 and I never got it back. So I didn't feel that "I was giving up nothing. That name already belongs to them. Jennifer Lawrence is Katniss Everdeen, I guess. Is that weird?" Lawrence said.

Jennifer gained international fame playing Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games film series and admitted she felt "old" when she found out that the upcoming prequel, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, will star Rachel Ziegler.

"That makes me feel old as mold. I remember being 21 and thinking, 'Oh my God, someday they're going to remake them and remake them. But by then I'll be so old. I'll be dead.'" And he found it "depressing" to work with 20-year-old Andrew Barth Feldman in the new comedy No Hard Feelings. "Working with a 20-year-old is very depressing. I say to myself, 'Well when YouTube was invented, you were born, he pointed.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.