Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lindsay Lohan secretly married Bader Shammas on her 36th birthday

Lindsay Lohan, who had already announced her engagement at the end of last year, said yes on her birthday and said she felt like she was the luckiest woman.

Lindsay Lohan secretly married Bader Shammas on her 36th birthday

It seems that secret weddings are the new trend this year: first, the singer Carlos Rivera and Cynthia Rodríguez, then it was the turn of Britney Spears and Sam Asghari, now it was the turn of Lindsay Lohan and the financier Bader Shammas and the date chosen to say yes was nothing more and nothing less than the 36th birthday of the Twins Game actress.

After announcing her engagement in November 2021, Lindsay Lohan finally tied the knot. The Mean Girls star secretly married Bader Shammas, People magazine reported. The news of Lohan's marriage comes after the Parent Trap star called Shammas "my husband" in a post on the social network Instagram.

"I'm amazed that he's my husband. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. Not because I need a man, but because he found me and knew he wanted to be happy, all at the same time," Lohan wrote, posting an image of them both.

"I am amazed that this is my husband. My life and my everything. All women should feel this way every day," she added in her post where she is seen very smiling.

It was in November of last year when Lindsay Lohan announced her engagement to Shammas by sharing a happy photo gallery with her fiancé and showing off her engagement ring. "My love. My life. My family. My future," she wrote in the caption.

In February of this same year, the actress described in an interview with Extra host Rachel Lindsay what kind of girlfriend she planned to be. "Are you going to be discreet? Are you going to have a big party? I'm not going to call you girlfriend, I'm not going to do that," the former Bachelorette asked.

"I want to do things right," the actress said after announcing her engagement. "I'm definitely not like that," Lohan said. "I'm more discreet. Even on my birthday, I want to make sure that others are okay and then I can be okay. So I'll be more like that. I'm looking at destinies. I've already started talking to a friend about the dress. But I want to do things well. But it's an exciting moment. I'm very feminine, so…" she said at the time.

According to the American newspaper Sun, Bader Shammas is a businessman who has nothing to do with the entertainment industry, he works as vice president of Credit Suisse and lives in the city of Dubai, hence the continuous trips and long stays of the actress in the Arab Emirates. For his part, Vogue Arabia reported that Bader is of Lebanese descent and his relationship with Lohan has lasted approximately two years.

The actress, who in October 2021 premiered a podcast in which she interviews friends and leaders in the entertainment industry, has kept her relationship away from the cameras of paparazzi and the media for more than two years, for this reason. The surprise of his commitment has been greater.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.