Type Here to Get Search Results !

Madonna revealed who saved her life and moved everyone

A month after her hospitalization and almost leaving this world, the artist was reflective and grateful. In addition, she assured me that she is now ready to resume rehearsals for her Celebration Tour.

Madonna revealed who saved her life and moved everyone

A month ago, Madonna generated concern after it was revealed that she had had to be urgently hospitalized and that she almost lost her life. She also decided to postpone her world tour to prioritize his health and her recovery.

Currently, already resuming her activities, rehearsals, and days as normal, the queen of pop admitted to feeling grateful to be alive and to have a new opportunity. It is worth mentioning that as it became known, the artist had to be resuscitated after being found lifeless before being admitted to intensive care.

Through a post on Instagram, Madonna revealed who saved her: "I realized how lucky I am to be alive. And how lucky I am to have known these people and so many others who are already gone."

Along with a series of photographs, which also include her children, David Banda and Lourdes León, she added: "As a mother, you can get caught up in the needs of your children and the endless gifts... But when things got ugly, my kids really helped me. I saw a side of them that I had never seen before."

She also thanked her manager, Guy Oseary, and recalled a gift he gave her a while ago: "I cried when I opened this gift because I realized how lucky I am to be alive."

"Thank you to all my angels, who protected me and allowed me to stay to finish my work," Madonna closed her emotional words of gratitude while she resumed rehearsals to be able to reschedule her Celebration Tour that will celebrate 40 years of her career linked to music.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.