Type Here to Get Search Results !

Renée Rapp tells the traumatic story that gives name to her album

"They drugged me and I was missing for 7 hours," said Renée Rapp

Renée Rapp tells the traumatic story that gives name to her album

The musical actress Renée Rapp has opened up about the traumatic experience that she experienced last year when she still did not know what happened to her, a story on which she has based the song that gives its name to her album, Snow Angel.

Renée Rapp's popularity skyrocketed after she participated in the comedy series The S*x Lives of College Girls, and released her first album: Snow Angel.

The actress became known for her role as Regina George from Mean Girls in the Broadway play, and since then she has only risen in her career both in acting and in music.

Through social networks, she began to connect a lot with her fans, where she currently has almost 870k followers. This is how she was encouraged to release some of the songs she had composed, self-producing some that became instant hits like Tattoos or In the Kitchen.

Thus, Renée ended up signing with a record company and this summer she published her first full album, Snow Angel. However, as she revealed in June when she announced the album's name, the entire concept of the project changed at the last minute when she dared to write about her "traumatic experience."

The result was as heartbreaking as it was magnetic and her team told her that they had to change the concept of the album and release it as a single, and so she did.

Now, Renée has dared to talk in detail about that incident for the first time on Jay Shetty's podcast, On Purpose.

"She was living in L.A., and hanging out with a new group of party people," she says, and she acknowledges that her own loved ones had warned her about being careful with these people. However, she was going through a painful breakup and that 'rebellion' gave her "a sense of freedom" that she hadn't had before.

"I really forgot about my judgment with the people around me. We were all out there, and it was like situation after situation where they weren't very trustworthy. And then the next thing I knew, I woke up on my back lying in a bathroom stall." from a hotel bar, at 5 in the morning, completely alone," she says.

"I woke up and I was so confused... I had blood on my pants, and I felt so, like, off guard."

Renée fortunately had her phone and says "I only found two messages at around 10 p.m. from these people before. And it had been like seven hours. They were like, 'Hey, we guess you're gone, we'll see you around.'" ".

"I still have no idea what happened, not even a clue. But they drugged me, and I was missing for 7 hours," she reveals, affected.

Rapp decided at that moment to stop associating with that group and go out less, but it was difficult for him to open up and deal with what he had suffered.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.