Type Here to Get Search Results !

Pippa Middleton speaks for the first time about her pregnancy

In addition to having pleasantly surprised British society with the announcement of her first pregnancy, the outgoing Pippa Middleton - little sister of the Duchess Catherine of Cambridge - wanted to take advantage of such an exciting personal circumstance to raise public opinion about the need to follow a style active and healthy lifestyle, especially for those women who have just entered a period of pregnancy.

Pippa Middleton speaks for the first time about her pregnancy

"When I discovered I was pregnant, I recognized the need to adapt my training regimen, which typically consumes four or five days of my week. Clearly, my body is undergoing changes, but I've also come to appreciate how exercise enhances my overall physique. "I have a deep passion for sports, and I'll endeavor to maintain my fitness routine to the best of my ability," she affirmed.

However, the sister-in-law of Prince William of England is somewhat “disappointed” at the lack of information that, in her opinion, is available on key issues such as, for example, where the limits of physical activity in pregnant women are set. or what are the most appropriate disciplines to stay in shape while protecting the fetus?

“As this is my first pregnancy, I have a lot of questions that I can't find answers to at the moment.

“I want to know if it is dangerous to serve while playing tennis or to stroke too wide when I am swimming. Will I be able to do yoga as usual or will I have to avoid certain postures? Will I be able to do sit-ups like before? In any case, I think exercising and strengthening your body is important to enjoy a healthy pregnancy, birth, and recovery,” she reflected in a conversation with Waitrose Kitchen magazine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.