Type Here to Get Search Results !

The irreversible health consequences that addictions left in Demi Lovato

Part of a dark period in her life, Demi Lovato was addicted to drugs and alcohol for many years. Despite being recovered, today she faces harsh medical consequences.

The irreversible health consequences that addictions left in Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato knew how to be a mega star a few years ago, being one of the promising Disney girls but with a very similar pattern to other figures who fell into addictions and had problems. It hasn't been easy for her, but for some time she has been on the detoxification path.

Alcohol and drugs have surrounded Demi Lovato's life. From 2012 to 2018 she remained sober, but it was in that last year that she overdosed. However, this caused serious consequences.

What happened? As a result of these addictions, the singer began to suffer from blindness and brain damage, including a heart attack and three strokes while she was in the hospital, episodes that almost caused her death.

A year ago, the actress commented on how her cocaine addiction began at an early age. "I really liked it when I tried it, that made me have to go to treatment when I was 18," she said, in addition to confessing that she stole alcohol from her own stepfather to drink.

"I started experimenting when I was 12 or 13. I was in a car accident and was prescribed opiates. My mother didn't think she would have to hide the opiates from her 13-year-old daughter, but by that time I was already drinking alcohol. I had been bullied. and I was looking for an escape route," he confessed.

Recently, Demi Lovato was asked again about her story and she implied that her addiction to drugs had a lot to do with a self-esteem problem, since at that time in her life she could not feel loved.

Regarding the personal path that she lived in recent years, the artist assured that she would not change anything about her life but if she regrets one moment it was when an overdose ended up leaving her with serious consequences.

“I wouldn't change my path because I don't regret anything... The closest thing to regret is when I overdosed. I wish someone had told me, one, that I was pretty, because I didn't believe it, and two, I wish someone had told me that if you sit with the pain, it goes away," she began explaining on the Sirius XM show.

“That overdose caused me a lot of… it actually caused me a disability. To this day I have vision and hearing problems,” said the interpreter.

Demi Lovato also confessed that her vision problem has reached such a point that she can't drive. “Every time I look at something – for example, I have blind spots in my vision when I look at your face – it is a constant reminder that I must stay on the right path because I don't want it to happen again,” said she, who has been on the path since 2018.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.