Type Here to Get Search Results !

Alba Díaz's harshest confession about the separation of her parents

In 2001 Manuel Díaz "The Cordovan" and Vicky Martín Berrocal ended their relationship when Alba Díaz was only two years old.

Alba Díaz's harshest confession about the separation of her parents

Alba Díaz and Vicky Martín Berrocal have shared a mother-daughter conversation in front of many listeners. In the designer's new podcast 'Alone with', the young woman sat down with her mother and confessed how bad she had it when her parents divorced.

On October 25, 2001, Manuel Díaz "El Cordobés" and Vicky Martín Berrocal ended their relationship, two years after the birth of their daughter, Alba. A breakup that gave way to an excellent relationship between the two, although it was no less painful for the influencer.

"When I was little, you wanted me to go to the psychologist and I told him every lie... You wanted me to go to the psychologist because I was very jealous of you. When you left him with Dad, I didn't understand that you could go on with your life, it was strange because he continued with his life and I saw it well, but with you, I had that attachment that I couldn't, I felt alone... In the case of Dad, Virginia arrived and I grew up with her, I didn't have to assimilate it... it gave me a lot It's brave that you had boyfriends," she confessed in her mother's podcasts.

The daughter of the designer and the bullfighter confessed that after her parents' divorce and due to the type of professions, she felt very alone: "I am a person with certain shortcomings, in the end, everything has to do with childhood.

Sometimes, as a little one, I felt alone, I had a lot of work, and when I remember my childhood I see myself at home alone because I had to work from Monday to Friday to give me the best, and then, sometimes, I have been able to get attached to people or I have had a very strong dependency because I am a very dependent person, less and less every day, I am learning.

Sometimes I do not feel understood and there is nothing worse than canceling yourself so that they understand you. I have canceled myself a lot, I have cried a lot, I have prolonged everything a lot for fear of saying that's it, love is not a fight, you have to pamper it and take care of it, but it is not a fight," said the young woman.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.