Type Here to Get Search Results !

Anne Hathaway explains the strange attitude that earned her so much criticism

The actress Anne Hathaway, who won the statuette in 2013 for her role in Wretched, behaved strangely during the gala and attracted a lot of criticism for it.

Anne Hathaway explains the strange attitude that earned her so much criticism

Now, during an interview with The Guardian, Hathaway has opened up and revealed what was going through her head during those awards:

I felt very uncomfortable. I lost my mind while filming that movie and by then I still hadn't recovered. I had to speak in front of many people and feel something that I don't feel, happiness without complications.

It seems obvious, you win an Oscar and you should be happy. But I didn't feel that way. She felt it was wrong to be there wearing a dress that cost more than many people will ever see in her lifetime and winning an award for representing the pain that she still perceived to be part of the collective experience of Humanity.

I tried to pretend that I was happy and they scolded me for it, in what way. That's the truth, that's what happened. It's disgusting. But what you learn from it is that you only feel like you are going to die of shame, but you don't really die.

During the interview, the actress begins to talk about the importance of male energy always being positive and not a burdensome virility, like the one that has led the attacks on the remake of Ghostbusters, and highlights that she likes to play addicts because He has met several people in his life whom he loves and wants to "show his human side."

Hathaway is enthusiastic about her recent motherhood (she gave birth in March 2016) and points out that she has not had the opportunity to see her latest films because "feeding a child from my body takes up all my time." When asked where she sees herself in 25 years, the actress answers: "I will just be looking at my son in amazement. I am a mother for the rest of my life."

But what if being an actress hadn't worked out? What would Hathaway have done with her life? The interpreter has several ideas: "I think probably no chairs would be turned when she performed on The Voice. No, I think she would be a professional drunk. Or maybe an inspiring social leader. One thing or the other."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.