Type Here to Get Search Results !

Anne Hathaway reveals why she regrets her stage name

Anne Hathaway was a guest on the Jimmy Fallon show and before starting the interview she clarified what bothered her about her name.

Anne Hathaway reveals why she regrets her stage name

Anne Hathaway is one of the most famous actresses in Hollywood. The 38-year-old actress has starred in various films that have made her the audience's favorite and they admire her so much for the great talent that she exudes in each of her films.

But not everything is perfect in the life of the actress, since throughout her career she has always carried with her a very uncomfortable situation and it is because of her stage name. It has already been 22 years since she made her film debut, however, she has just confessed that she does not like it when people call her Anne since she associates it with a call for attention.

A few days ago, Hathaway was the guest on the Jimmy Fallon show, and before starting the interview, the presenter asked her what she would like me to call her and she responded: “Call me Annie, please, I ask everyone, call me Annie ”.

Anne Hathaway revealed that when she was 14 years old she filmed a commercial and decided that it would be best not to get too complicated, so she chose to use her name, but with time she has come to the conclusion that she made a mistake because, in Actually, no one calls her that.

Annie is the affectionate nickname that her family and friends have always used to refer to her. In reality, the only person Anne uses to this day is her mother, and only if she is especially angry with her famous daughter.

“Every time I go out and someone calls me Anne, I think they're going to yell at me and I'm like, 'What have I done now?' People are usually lovely and don't want to take too many liberties, so, at work, they are always looking for alternatives because no one feels comfortable calling me 'Anne'. She doesn't fit in with me. Clearly, I’m an ‘Annie,’” she added.

For this reason, the famous “Andy” from “The Devil Wears Prada” has said that she regrets using her real name as her stage name and she hopes that everyone will start calling her Annie.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.