Type Here to Get Search Results !

Elisabeth Moss tells the truth behind the famous reunion between Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

The Internet went crazy over Brad and Jen's reunion at the 2020 SAG Awards. But "The Handmaid's Tale" actress Elisabeth Moss has another perspective. She compared it to her own encounter with the "Friends" star.

Elisabeth Moss tells the truth behind the famous reunion between Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

The Internet went crazy with Hollywood's most anticipated reunion: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston who were caught together during the 2020 SAG Awards, held last January. The actors met backstage after the interpreter collected his statuette for Best Supporting Actor, for his role in "Once Upon a Time... Hollywood", at which time the cameras captured the ex-couple speaking with emotion and sharing several handshakes.

Although their relationship ended badly in 2005, after five years of marriage, that meeting showed that there were no hard feelings left. While fans once again dreamed of a romantic reconciliation, after Aniston collected her award for Best Actress in a Drama Series for "The Morning Show."

But Elisabeth Moss, star of "The Handmaid's Tale" and "The Invisible Man", arrived to break the illusions of the former couple's fans. The actress compared her meeting on the red carpet with the protagonist of "Friends" - a photo of her shows them holding hands - with the viral reunion between the ex-husbands.

"Well, everyone thinks that moment with Brad where they were holding hands was something special, but honestly, she seems to be doing that with everyone. I mean, she's a person with restless hands," she explained with amusement to the program "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

It turns out that Jennifer Aniston and Elisabeth Moss met for the first time on the SAG Awards red carpet. But a coincidence, during the "Friends" actress's birthday, made everyone think that they were great friends. "I had never met her. 

I had literally never met her officially. But I was staying at a hotel and my brother dropped me off at the door after dinner. Then I got out of the car and I saw all the paparazzi outside, so I thought: 'who is here?' So I asked and they told me it was Jennifer Aniston's birthday party," she explained.

"And the next day I had a few interviews and every time they were like, 'Oh my gosh, did you have a good time at Jen's party? Did you go to Jen's birthday?' So, I would have loved to say: 'Yes, I did. We're close. Me, Jen and Courteney Cox, you know,' but no, because we had never met so I kept thinking: 'She's going to think I'm weird,'" the actress concluded. of "The Handmaid's Tale" causing laughter.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.