Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston wanted to get pregnant with in vitro fertilization

Actress Jennifer Aniston also denied that her marriage to Brad Pitt ended because she preferred his career over her relationship. "An absolute lie," she said.

Jennifer Aniston wanted to get pregnant with in vitro fertilization

Endless rumors are woven around the lives of celebrities. In the case of Jennifer Aniston, there are many stories, such as that she preferred her career over her marriage, when she was married to Brad Pitt, or that she resisted having children. She is a gossip that the 53-year-old interpreter decided to put a stop to in a recent interview with Allure magazine.

The 'Friends' star stars on the December cover of the aforementioned publication, where she confessed: "All those years and years of speculation were really difficult. I was undergoing in vitro fertilization, drinking Chinese teas, whatever, I was trying everything."

"I would have given anything if someone had told me, 'Freeze your eggs. Do yourself a favor.' But you just don't think about it. So here I am. The ship has sailed," Jennifer Aniston commented on the battle against infertility she undertook. several years. After all, her motherhood desires were present in her.

Did she carry out this treatment while she was married to Brad Pitt or Justin Theroux? The actress did not detail when it happened, but she said she feels "a little relief" now. "Now there's no more: 'Can I have them?' "I don't have to think about that anymore," said the 53-year-old interpreter.

Proud of the path traveled

Many years have passed before Jennifer Aniston dared to confess the treatments she followed to get pregnant. In fact, it is the first time she has addressed this topic in public, but she admitted that "someday" she will publish a book in which she details the process she went through.

"I have spent years protecting my story about my in vitro. I am very protective of these issues because I feel like I have little to keep to myself. The world creates stories that are not true, so I should tell the truth well "I feel like I'm coming out of my hibernation. I have nothing to hide," he commented.

Already in 2016, it should be remembered, Jennifer Aniston had written in a letter published in The Huffington Post, how "fed up" she was with the press's siege about whether she was pregnant. That year, the actress claimed her singleness, independence, and lifestyle in an interview with Marie Claire magazine.

Thus, in Allure, there is nothing of regret in her testimony when evaluating the path traveled. "I would say that when I was in my 30s and 40s, I went through some very difficult things, and if it wasn't for going through it, I would never have become who I was meant to be," she said.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.