Type Here to Get Search Results !

Liam Neeson reveals why he doesn't like filming int--ate scenes

Despite having many decades of experience in film and television, famous actor Liam Neeson recently admitted that he does not feel comfortable in these types of situations.

Liam Neeson reveals why he doesn't like filming int--ate scenes

The actor's comments come after statements by Penn Badgley, who recently made headlines for his decision not to film more int--ate scenes for the series You. Liam assured me that he prefers to avoid these types of situations completely: “I totally agree with him and support him. I don't like doing those kinds of scenes. I have done a few and I think it would have been much better if it had all been left in the imagination.”

The actor also acknowledged that he does not like to watch int--ate scenes in movies or television series. “I'll be honest, when an int--ate scene starts I can't look at the actors. “I'm ashamed,” he admitted. The Relentless Pursuit star added, "I know the moves are choreographed and there are a lot of performances, but I don't need to see that kind of stuff."

Another thing the 70-year-old actor felt uncomfortable with was the candid conversation about the int--acy he had with the son he shares with his late wife, Natasha Richardson. “It was the most uncomfortable moment of my life,” the actor revealed.

Both Liam Neeson's statement about the discomfort he feels and Penn Badgley's decision not to film these int--ate scenes highlight the growing concern of the entertainment industry about the treatment given to actors during them. Safety and well-being on set are crucial, and it is essential that actors feel safe and that everyone's boundaries are respected at all times.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.