Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie took advantage of her opportunity to kiss Brad Pitt in Babylon

Margot Robbie made an unexpected revelation about her on-screen kiss with Brad Pitt while discussing their roles in Damien Chazelle's forthcoming three-hour film, "Babylon."

Margot Robbie took advantage of her opportunity to kiss Brad Pitt in Babylon

Chazelle, renowned for his directorial successes such as "Whiplash" and "La La Land," is expected to deliver another Oscar-worthy film with "Babylon."

In a recent interview with the Magazine, Robbie disclosed that her kiss with Pitt in the film wasn't originally scripted. The 32-year-old actress explained that she took the initiative, with Chazelle's support, to include the kiss in the movie.

Robbie humorously remarked, "I thought, 'When else am I going to get the chance to kiss Brad Pitt?' I’m going to try."

She went on to share how the conversation with Chazelle transpired, stating, "I said, ‘Damien, I think Nellie would go up and kiss Jack. And Damien said, 'Well, she could... wait, wait. You just want to kiss Brad Pitt.' And I said, 'Well, sue me. She may not get this opportunity again.' And he said, 'It does work for the character,' and I said, 'I think so.'"

After their impromptu on-screen kiss was captured successfully, Chazelle was impressed and requested a repeat of the scene. Robbie recalled his reaction, "He said, 'No, do it again. That works very well. I thought, 'Oh, great.'"

Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt previously co-starred in Quentin Tarantino's "Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood" (2019) and Adam McKay's 2015 film "The Big Short."

In addition to the kiss with Pitt, Robbie mentioned that she also shares a kiss with her co-star Katherine Waterston in the film. However, she wasn't certain whether that scene would be included in the final version of the film.

In "Babylon," Robbie portrays aspiring actress Nellie LaRay, and the film is set in 1920s Hollywood during the transition from the silent film era. Brad Pitt plays the role of actor Jack Conrad.

Robbie described her experience working on "Babylon" as her most challenging endeavor to date, stating, "I have never worked so hard in my life. I was devastated at the end of that job."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.