Type Here to Get Search Results !

Natalie Portman studied at Harvard University

In addition to being one of the most talented actresses in recent years, Natalie Portman took care of training in a scientific career.

Natalie Portman studied at Harvard University

Natalie Portman is one of the most talented actresses of recent decades. Thanks to her role in Black Swan, she became one of the few to win the four most important film statuettes for the same film, winning the Oscar, the Golden Globe, the BAFTA, and the Film Union Award. Actors for Best Actress.

But it was not just that film that earned her such recognition, but the extensive history of successes in which she has participated throughout her career. The actress born in Israel made her debut on the big screen at the age of 13 in the renowned film Léon, in 1994, she starred in others such as Beautiful Girls, Marciano's Attack, and Cambio de Vida until she had the opportunity to be part of the saga. from Star Wars.

It was at that time when Natalie Portman entered Harvard University and had to combine her career in Hollywood, and the popularity that she was beginning to have, with her desire to obtain a graduate degree, but she achieved it.

Very few knew that the actress attended one of the most prestigious universities in the world and she studied psychology in 2003 she graduated with a specialty in educational psychology. But her studies did not stop there, because sometime later she decided to pursue a doctorate, which she completed at Yale University.

Natalie Portman did not let her career be simply a title and over the years presented two scientific papers, one of them titled "Simple Method to Demonstrate the Enzymatic Production of Hydrogen from Sugar" and the other "Activation of the Frontal Lobe during Permanence of the object: data from infrared spectroscopy".

In a speech in 2015, the actress said: "I feel like I did when I first came to Harvard, in 1999. When I walked in I thought I had made a mistake, that I wasn't smart enough to be there... Every time I opened my mouth, I was trying to prove that I wasn't a stupid actress.

"I didn't care if (university) was going to ruin my career. I'd rather be intelligent than a movie star," she concluded in that memorable speech in which she admitted that her university career was more important to her than her acting career.

But these are not Natalie Portman's only academic achievements, since the Hollywood star also knows how to speak several languages ​​in addition to English, such as Hebrew, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.