Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nicole Kidman reveals secrets about her marriage to Tom Cruise

In an exclusive interview with the magazine, acclaimed actress Nicole Kidman has opened up about her past marriage to Hollywood icon Tom Cruise, with whom she was married from 1990 to 2001.

Nicole Kidman reveals secrets about her marriage to Tom Cruise

Kidman, known for her radiant performances, humorously reflected on her youthful self, stating, "I was young. That was what I could offer."

Their union came to an end a decade later, with Cruise citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for their divorce. Kidman reminisced about their time together, describing it as "perfect." However, the breakup was a profound shock, and she candidly admitted it took her a considerable amount of time to recover.

While their relationship was a significant part of her life, she recognized the need to move on. Speaking of her mindset during the marriage, Kidman mentioned, "I was so young when I got married. Now I look back and say, 'What?' Look at Taylor Swift, I mean, how old is she? She is 26 years old. I had two children at 27, and she had been married for four years. But that's what she wanted."

Today, Kidman has found love again and is happily married to musician Keith Urban, with whom she shares two lovely daughters, Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret. She reflected on her personal growth and newfound approach to life, noting, "Maybe I'm a little more fast-paced now, but I always try to be as open as possible. I prefer to live in the world that way.

Sometimes I am cautious, and it is true that they have hurt me. But at the same time, I prefer to have a warm and approachable approach rather than being closed off. My husband, Keith, says that when he met me, he said to me, 'How is your heart?.' And it seems that I answered: 'Open.'"

In this candid interview, Nicole Kidman's revelations provide a glimpse into her evolution as a person and the insights she gained from her high-profile marriage to Tom Cruise. Today, she embraces life with an open heart and continues to captivate audiences with her outstanding performances.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.