Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nicole Kidman will no longer have any more surgeries

The Australian actress stated with relief that she has freed herself from the use of Botox, which had caused her to lose expressiveness in her face.

Nicole Kidman will no longer have any more surgeries

Nicole Kidman assured that she will not undergo any more surgeries, especially after Botox made her face lose expressiveness.

Although she recognized the importance of being fit and healthy, the actress said that she would no longer use artifice to maintain her beauty.

I don't want any more surgery. Unfortunately, I tried Botox, but I got rid of it and can finally move my face again, Kidman said in an interview with the newspaper “The Republic”. I am completely natural. I wear sunscreen, I don't smoke and I take good care of myself; I feel proud to be able to say it.

Everyone can do what they want with themselves, I don't judge, but I personally believe in the importance of being physically fit. That's how I was raised. I can't sunbathe because I have very light skin. It was a real nightmare when I was younger, but now it has its advantages, she added.

The “The Peacemaker” actress talked about the role she plays in “Stoker,” the new film by director Chan-wook Park.

She was already a big fan of Chan-wook Park, she really wanted to work with him and with Mia, who is Australian like me. It was a great experience. My role is that of a mother who hates her daughter (Mia Wasikowska), something that couldn't be more opposite to myself; "Nothing matters more to me than my children," Kidman commented on her new role.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.