Type Here to Get Search Results !

Olivia Wilde revealed that she was considered too old for the role in The Wolf of Wall Street

The film industry is becoming more and more demanding, both in terms of physique and age. But this last fact has surprised most viewers.

Olivia Wilde revealed that she was considered too old for the role in The Wolf of Wall Street

This is the actress Olivia Wilde, known for her participation in Doctor House. At 32 years old, she was considered too old to participate in the film The Wolf of Wall Street.

When the host of The Howard Stern Show asked her if she had ever been denied a role because she was so pretty, the actress responded: “No, I don't think so. The funniest thing I've heard recently is that she was too sophisticated. And I thought 'Oh, that sounds good.' I liked that answer. I didn't get the role but I'm a sophisticated person. And then I discovered that what they really called me was “old woman.”

It was at that moment that she clarified that this had happened to her when she auditioned for a role in The Wolf of Wall Street, although she did not specify what role it was, rumors indicate that it could be Naomi Lapaglia, Leonardo Dicaprio's wife. played by Margot Robbie.

That test, however, helped him get a role in Vinyl, an HBO series that revolves around the history of music in the 70s and which has just been released.

Maggie Gyllenhall

In May 2015, American actress Maggie Gyllenhall, 37, was considered too old to play the lover of a 55-year-old man.

“At first she made me feel bad, then I got angry and in the end she made me laugh,” she told The Wrap, a digital magazine specializing in the entertainment industry.

Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway was also discriminated against because of her age, and she assured Glamor UK magazine that she already knows how it feels to grow old in Hollywood.

“When I was in my 20s, they wrote roles for women in their 50s and I got them. Now, in my early 30s, I ask: 'How did that 24-year-old girl get the part?' I was 24 years old, and I can't be bothered now, things are the way they are,” she said.

Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence every time she works with O'Russell, she plays women in their 30s and 40s when the truth is that the renowned actress is only 25 years old.

In Joy's latest film, she plays Joy Mangano, a divorced housewife and mother of three children.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.