Type Here to Get Search Results !

Selena Gómez revealed the trauma that her physical change brought her

The actress and singer gave an interview in which she touched on topics such as her kidney transplant and her bipolarity.

Selena Gómez revealed the trauma that her physical change brought her

In addition, she admitted that she prefers to have a low profile and leave the place of goddesses to other artists.

They say that being a Disney girl is not easy for young stars who begin their careers in some popular strip from the most important production company in the world. Figures like Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, and Hilary Duff have talked about it on more than one occasion. But the case of Selena Gómez is different.

The actress and singer became a true star after starring in The Wizards of Weberly Place in the 2000s. At the height of her career, she was diagnosed with lupus, a disease that caused several physical changes and led her to need to undergo a kidney transplant.

All that she had to go through from a very young age led her to radically change her body in a very short period, and the criticism did not take long to arrive. Selena Gómez was filled with insecurities and tried to lower her public image so as not to suffer so much from what they said about her.

But only now, in an interview with Fast Company, did she speak for the first time about what she was feeling at that moment. The actress said that after her transplant, she did a dress test for a fashion magazine and realized that nothing fit her: "None of the sample sizes fit me, and that made me feel ashamed. Although, was that so? "Is it unrealistic to expect a normal woman's body not to change?"

At the same time, and amid a difficult personal moment, Selena Gómez was diagnosed with bipolarity. "I had a very hard season. It was my ups and downs, and I didn't know what to do, so I couldn't control it, I wanted to cancel things. It was a tormented feeling. So, when I found out about my diagnosis, it was like saying: ' Oh, okay, I feel a little relieved, I understand it a little better,'" she said of that moment.

Thus, the artist lowered her profile completely and began to appear more simple and human, connecting from another side with her followers and admiring other great stars on stage: "I look at someone like Beyoncé and I'm amazed. My jaw drops. "Every part of her is just flawless, and she's so beautiful."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.