Type Here to Get Search Results !

The shocking truth behind the most famous scenes

The newspaper has compiled some of the anecdotes behind these scenes, some uncomfortable and others funny. 

The shocking truth behind the most famous scenes

There was nothing to suggest that the scene between Daenerys Targaryen and Khal Drogo in "Game of Thrones" was going to be subtle. In fact, he stood out for his rudeness and abruptness. However, according to Emilia Clarke, Jason Momoa relaxed the tense atmosphere when he appeared with the "modest" sock that covered his parts dyed pink. The actress told Graham Norton: "It's big and it's pink and I don't know what to do!"

The historical drama "The Tudors" became popular for its explicit scenes, but filming them was not as difficult as one might expect. Henry Cavill even told Men's Health magazine: "A girl had to be on top of me, she had spectacular breasts and I hadn't put my things in a harmless position. Basically, she was rubbing herself on me and it got a little difficult. I had to apologize afterwards. It's not cool when you're in a professional acting environment, and this happens. No, it is not acceptable.

The famous McLovin was only 17 years old when he filmed "Superbad," so a parent was required to be on set during their scene, something that evidently didn't make the experience fun for either of them.

The actor who plays the popular character, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, said: "My mother came and I had fake in front of her. Afterwards we didn't talk about it. "We still don't talk about that moment."

It seems incredible that in Jennifer Lawrence's prolific career there was not a dry scene until "Passenger." Simulating that she was having relations with Chris Pratt, married at the time, was not to the actress's liking, and she confessed to "The Hollywood Reporter": "I literally got drunk. But then that made me more anxious when I got home, because I was like, "What have I done? I don't know." And he was married. And it was going to be the first time I kissed a married man, and guilt is the worst feeling in your stomach.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.