Type Here to Get Search Results !

Victoria Beckham spoke for the first time about David Beckham's infidelity

Victoria Beckham opened up about how he felt after the footballer's betrayal and how much he suffered.

Victoria Beckham spoke for the first time about David Beckham's infidelity

Victoria and David Beckham make up one of the most established marriages in show business. They have been married for 24 years and over time they became parents of four children, now adults and teenagers.

The former soccer player knew the moment he saw Victoria Beckham in a Space Girl video that she was the woman of her life and that he wanted to grow old next to her and that was the case, although it was a little more difficult for her to admit it.

Now, more than two decades later, David Beckham has just released his documentary with Netflix and to do so, the successful couple had to remember their story, which includes some of the hardest moments they had to go through in the past.

This led Victoria Beckham to speak for the first time about the alleged affair that her husband had with Rebecca Loos, in 2004. It was the newspaper The News of the World that at that time stated that the footballer, who had just been transferred alone to Spain to play for Real Madrid, he had a clandestine relationship with his personal assistant.

"It was the most challenging period in our relationship, as it felt like the entire world was against us, and, to be completely honest, we were at odds with each other," expressed Victoria in a segment of the new Beckham documentary, recently released on the streaming platform.

She went on to reflect, "Even during our time in Madrid, it often felt like it was 'us against the world,' but we had each other, a deep connection. However, during our stay in Spain, that connection seemed to fray, and that was the heartbreaking part. I can't adequately convey how tough it was and how profoundly it affected me," Victoria Beckham added.

David Beckham also addressed this challenging period, stating, "It was the first time Victoria and I faced this kind of pressure in our marriage. I believe we both came to the realization that we weren't losing ourselves; instead, we were sinking."

"It's hard to fathom how we managed to navigate through it. Victoria means the world to me, and witnessing her pain was excruciating. But we are fighters, and during that time, we needed to fight for each other, and for our family. What we shared was worth the battle. Some mornings, I would wake up and wonder, 'How am I going to go to work? How can I make it to training? How can I pretend like everything is normal?' I felt physically ill each day," candidly shared the current businessman.

In a heartfelt conclusion, Victoria Beckham opened up about that trying period: "It was the unhappiest I have ever been in my life. It wasn't that I felt neglected; it was my choice not to express my emotions because I understood the demands my husband was facing."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.