Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amber Heard's confession about Johnny Depp, He slapped me and tried to choke me

After revealing that they had reached a divorce agreement, the actress withdrew the restraining order against her ex, whom she accused of mistreatment

Amber Heard's confession about Johnny Depp, He slapped me and tried to choke me

The breakup of the couple formed by Johnny Depp and Amber Heard became a constant fight. After almost three months full of controversy, arguments and confrontations between the ex-marriage, they finally signed the divorce in the summer of 2016. The actor paid his ex-wife the sum of 6.5 million euros, in addition to bearing all the expenses. what the separation entailed, both in lawyers and in procedures. According to a statement released by the couple, Amber donated part of the compensation to charity.

After revealing that they had reached a divorce agreement, the actress withdrew the restraining order against Depp, whom she accused of mistreatment. After the letter published in the "Washington Post" in December 2018 in which she claimed to be a victim of domestic violence, the actor took her ex-partner to court again and asked her for 50 million euros for defamation.

During the trial, the actress confessed that her ex-husband pulled her hair and even tried to drown her on one occasion. «They became a totally different person, often delusional and violent. We call that version of Johnny, "the monster." She also recalled a trip to Boston by plane in 2014: "Depp started throwing objects at me for filming a romantic scene with James Franco. Instead of reacting to his behavior, I simply moved a few seats. That didn't stop him. "He provocatively pushed a chair on me while I was walking, yelled at me and mocked me by shouting the name James Franco," she said.

Added to this is the brutal fight they had in his apartment in 2015: «he threw a jug at me, hit items in the room and hit a wall. He slapped me hard, grabbed me by the hair and dragged me from the stairs to the office, to the living room and to the kitchen and then to the guest room.

For his part, the actor has denied all these accusations, ensuring that he “never abused the lady. Heard. "His accusations against him were false when they were made in 2016. They were part of an elaborate hoax to generate positive publicity for Ms. Heard to advance her career." Some statements that had an instant response from her lawyers: This frivolous action is just the latest in Johnny Depp's repeated efforts to silence Amber Heard. She will not be silenced. Mr. Depp's actions demonstrate that he cannot accept the truth of her 'continued abusive behavior'.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.