Type Here to Get Search Results !

Cameron Diaz who abandoned their careers and started a new life away from the cameras

Cameron Diaz hasn't set foot on a film set for six years. At the peak of her career, the star made the decision to retire from cinema to dedicate herself full time to family life. 

Cameron Diaz who abandoned their careers and started a new life away from the cameras

She is married to musician Benji Madden, a member of the rock band Good Charlotte, and, in January of this year, she became a first-time mom to a baby girl, Raddix. “It's funny that they don't know what I'm doing, because my time is everything to me,” she said. She was one of the most sought-after women in the studios. 

She conquered the public with films such as “My Best Friend's Wedding,” “Vanilla Sky” and “The Sweetest Thing,” among other blockbuster titles, and was the highest-paid actress in Hollywood. Her success was unstoppable. “I started experiencing fame when I was 22, 25 years ago now, and that's a long time. I have given more than half of my life to the public. 

I feel like it's okay for me to take time to regroup and choose how I want to get back into the world. If I decide to do it,” the interpreter explained to InStyle last year on the occasion of the magazine's 25th anniversary. The last film in which the Californian participated was the version of the musical “Annie”, in 2014.

These years out of the spotlight led the actress to reflect on the eternal beauty imposed on both her and her professional colleagues. She left those ideas captured in “The Book of Longevity.” She lives strong, she lives better; The art of aging well” (2016) in which he criticizes that a woman's age is seen as a negative aspect in the entertainment industry. Or, as Diaz stated in an interview in the Daily Mail tabloid, “having your birthday used against you only perpetuates the myth that old things are ugly or of less value.” 

In one of her last public appearances, she talked about how these years have allowed her to experience the feeling of not having people behind her constantly watching what is happening in her life. “I am not promoting any film and I don't have to give anything to anyone. "I'm not going to do it anymore, I'm going to live my life."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.