Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston had four jobs before she was famous

Jennifer Aniston, famous for her iconic role as Rachel Green in "Friends," didn't rely on Hollywood connections to launch her career. In fact, before she became a household name, she had four common jobs that many of us could relate to.

Jennifer Aniston had four jobs before she was famous

Despite being born into a family of well-known artists, Jennifer Aniston was determined to forge her own path in the entertainment industry. She worked hard to fulfill her dream of becoming an actress. Aniston shared that she worked as a telephone operator, receptionist, waitress, and even as a bicycle messenger before achieving fame.

During an appearance on 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,' she recalled one of her early jobs as a bicycle messenger. She described the experience, saying, "I did odd jobs, and one day one of the bike messengers just didn't show up. And they said, 'Can you ride a bike?' And I said, 'Yes, I can ride a bike.' In my mind, I don't know how I survived the day. Being on 5th Avenue with the traffic and everything, I think I might have gotten in a cab just to finish the day. I don't know what happened to the bike. Everything is blurry."

In another interview with 'InStyle,' Aniston revealed that she also worked as a waitress in New York while striving to make it in the acting world. She said, "I had moved away from home. I had been on six failed television shows. I worked as a waitress for years in New York before I got anything." Additionally, she worked as a receptionist for a dermatological clinic and an advertising agency.

Jennifer Aniston even tried her hand at telemarketing, a common job in the 80s and 90s before digital marketing and social networks became prevalent. She worked as a telemarketer selling timeshares in the Poconos. Aniston humorously admitted that she didn't make a single sale and wasn't very good at it, reflecting on the challenges of making unsolicited calls during dinnertime.

Fortunately, just three months after starting her job as a telemarketer, Aniston landed her first sitcom audition. She succeeded in creating her own legacy in the entertainment industry without relying on the fame of her parents and without resorting to nepotism.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.