Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kate Winslet dreamed of this moment - New series and with a special anniversary

Kate Winslet is preparing a project that she is very excited about

Kate Winslet dreamed of this moment - New series and with a special anniversary

They say that the son of a cat hunts a mouse, that's why Kate Winslet's daughter has decided to follow in her mother's footsteps and now they will act together, which means an achievement achieved for the protagonist of 'Titanic' who dreamed of this moment. Mia Threapleton is already 21 years old, and she has built a notable career, although the fact that she has kept her father's last name has meant that she could go unnoticed and not be associated with her famous mother.

The Oscar-winning actress will act alongside her daughter in the anthology series “I am…” on Channel 4, as confirmed by local media. The series is created, written and directed by Dominic Savage and each episode of the fiction focuses on a character, who gives the episode its name. The episode that Kate Winslet will star in is titled "I Am Ruth." It is the first time that the 46-year-old star will act with Mia Honey Threapleton, her first-born and only daughter with filmmaker Jim Threapleton. Filming of the episode starring mother and daughter begins in May, near Winslet's home in Surrey.

Mia Threapleton is known for having starred in the 2020 film 'Shadows'. Some media have speculated that the chapter of “I am…” could include family themes and be oriented towards a mother/daughter relationship, which will generate great enthusiasm in the audience when it comes to seeing Winslet with her real daughter in front of the camera.

Kate Winslet's daughter decided to use the last name of her father and not her famous mother to build her career in film without the help of her parents, both linked to the industry. However, the protagonist of 'Avatar 2' assures that "it has been something wonderful" that her daughter also dedicates herself to acting. “Actually, I think I always suspected it. And sure enough, a couple of years ago, she said to me, 'I think I'd like to try it.' What's been great is that she has a different last name, so the first job when she started, she slipped under the radar and the people who signed her had no idea she was my daughter and, of course, that was my biggest fear. and also very important for their self-esteem," added the actress.

For her part, Mia Threapleton has confessed that she is completely in love with her career as an actress, which is why she has taken her every participation seriously. “I never spent much time on the sets my mother was working on. She was always a gift on any special occasion. It's very different when it happens to you, and not something I was lucky enough to see from afar from time to time. I really understand why my mother always stressed to me how hard the work is. She is right! And I loved every second," said the 21-year-old. Kate Winslet is very proud of the work her daughter does, and she especially highlighted the fact that she was chosen for her talent and not for her last name or the influence of her parents.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.