Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nicole Kidman opens up about the harassment she endured during her marriage to Tom Cruise

Breaking her silence after years, the actress candidly addressed the media scrutiny she experienced while married to Tom Cruise, emphasizing the weight of constant public attention and the invasion of her privacy.

Nicole Kidman opens up about the harassment she endured during her marriage to Tom Cruise

Twenty years post-divorce from Cruise, Kidman shared insights into the years they spent together as a couple and the impact of the intense media focus on their lives. In an interview with Harper's Bazaar, she acknowledged her youth during that period, stating, "I was young. I think that's what I offered." Kidman also revealed that she has become more cautious but strives to maintain an open attitude in navigating the world.

"I'm cautious and I've been hurt many times, but at the same time I prefer a warm approach rather than a cold one. My husband, Keith (Urban), says that when he met me he asked me, 'How's your heart?' And I apparently I answered 'Open,'" shared Kidman, highlighting her commitment to openness despite past challenges.

The actress and Cruise were married for 11 years after meeting on the set of "Days of Thunder." Recounting their initial encounter, Kidman reminisced about the nerves and awe she felt as Cruise approached in a Porsche. The couple married in 1990 and became parents to Isabella and Connor, adopted children from the United States. Despite appearing as a seemingly perfect family, Kidman and Cruise announced their divorce in 2001.

Reflecting on their relationship, Kidman described it as a "beautiful marriage" with two wonderful children. However, she remains reserved about sharing specific details, emphasizing her commitment to protecting those relationships. In 2018, she asserted, "I have to protect those relationships, but 150 percent that I would give my life for my children because they are my purpose."

Kidman candidly expressed the intensity of her love for Cruise during their marriage, acknowledging that media pressure and paparazzi harassment led them to create a protective "bubble" around themselves. The breakup, she admitted, was a shock, and the recovery took a considerable amount of time.

Presently married to Keith Urban, Kidman treasures the growth of her two youngest daughters, Faith Margaret and Sunday Rose. Emphasizing the foundation of love in her current relationship, Kidman highlighted the mutual desire for each other's happiness and the ongoing effort to navigate challenges together.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.