Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence Opens Up About Terrifying Plane Incident

Actress Jennifer Lawrence, known for her roles in films like 'The Hunger Games' and 'Mother,' recently shared one of the most terrifying experiences of her life, and it didn't happen on a film set.

Jennifer Lawrence Opens Up About Terrifying Plane Incident

Reflecting on a particularly harrowing flight, Lawrence recounted the panic she felt aboard a private plane in an interview with Vanity Fair. She vividly described the intensity of the moment: "The only thing left in my seat was my skeleton."

As the gravity of the situation set in, Lawrence found herself contemplating her mortality, recalling, "We were all just going to die. I started writing mental notes to my family, you know, 'I've had a great life, I'm sorry.' I felt guilty. Everyone was going to be very sad."

Adding to the emotional weight of the situation, Lawrence shared the concern for her dog, Pippi, who was with her on the flight: "And oh God, Pippi was with me, and that was the worst part. Here's a little thing that never asked to be a part of all this."

In the midst of fear and uncertainty, Lawrence turned to prayer, expressing, "I started praying. Not to the God I had grown up with because he's a scary, judgmental guy. But then I thought, 'Oh God, maybe we'll survive this? I'll be a burned victim, okay?' It's going to be painful, but we may survive.'"

Ending on a lighter note, Lawrence humorously recounted her plea during the traumatic experience: "'Please Jesus, let me keep my hair. Take me into your hair-loving arms. Please don't make me bald.'"

Shifting gears, the actress, who announced her pregnancy in September with husband Cooke Maroney, was recently spotted in New York, showcasing her pregnancy glow in a stylish outfit while taking a stroll with Maroney. The couple, married since 2019, seems to be enjoying this new chapter in their lives.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.