Type Here to Get Search Results !

Johnny Depp's Unexpected Affectionate Tribute from Former Flame Lori Allison

Johnny Depp found himself unexpectedly at the center of attention when a former lover, Lori Allison made a heartfelt declaration of love towards him.

Johnny Depp's Unexpected Affectionate Tribute from Former Flame Lori Allison

Following his tumultuous legal battle with Amber Heard, the actor sought solace in the tranquility of the United Kingdom, distancing himself from controversy. However, Lori Allison, Depp's first wife and protagonist of Young Scissorhands (1990), brought him back into the public eye with her recent interview.

Having been separated from Depp for years, Lori expressed enduring love and respect for the actor, praising his generosity and describing him as having the most significant heart she has ever encountered.

Speaking on the Popcorned Planet podcast, she professed her deep affection, saying, "I love him so much, and I get stupid when I think about him, his future, and our past. I want nothing but the best for him, and I hope he feels the same way about me!"

Johnny Depp and Lori Allison tied the knot in December 1983, when the actor was 20 and she was 25. However, their love story came to an end, leading to their divorce in 1985. Sources close to the makeup artist suggested that the breakup was a result of infidelity on Depp's part.

Lori Allison also shared her thoughts on Amber Heard and the defamation trial during the podcast, expressing her distress at witnessing Depp in court. "It broke my heart, and I was terrified that he would lose," she remarked.

Allison went on to comment on the impact of Depp's statements during the trial, stating, "The things that affected me the most were the things he said in court; I probably broke down several times because I felt so bad for him." Referring to Amber Heard, Lori characterized her actions as "absolutely horrible" and suggested that if legal means were available, Heard would pursue them.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.