Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie Opens Up About Challenging Scenes in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' and More

Ever since Margot Robbie's compelling portrayal of Sharon Tate in "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood," anticipation has been building for Quentin Tarantino's tenth and final film.

Margot Robbie Opens Up About Challenging Scenes in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' and More

One of Robbie's early successes was her role in Martin Scorsese's "The Wolf of Wall Street" (2013), where she played Naomi Lapaglia, the girlfriend of Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio). In this film, Robbie found herself in challenging scenes, particularly in situations where she appeared in her und-rwear.

Speaking for the first time about a particularly difficult scene, Robbie revealed the behind-the-scenes challenges. "You don't realize it when you're watching the movie, but we were actually in a very small room with 30 people on the crew moving around me. All of them men," she explained to Porter. "And for 17 hours I had to pretend he was touching me. It is strange and you have to put aside the shame, the sense of ridicule and get fully involved."

While reflecting on the experience, Robbie admitted that it gave her insight into the nature of s---al harassment. "I am in my late twenties, I have studies, I have a world, I have worked, I have my own company and I didn't know what that was. It's crazy. I didn't know that you could say, 'I've been s---ally harassed,' without anyone touching you, that you could say, 'This isn't right.' I had no idea," she confessed.

Robbie, who has encountered s--ist violence at different points in her life but not in the film industry, is now committed to understanding and addressing the issue. Despite being married, she expressed her current focus on her career and revealed that she and her husband recently adopted a baby pit bull. While she finds joy in her furry companions, Robbie humorously emphasized that motherhood is not on her immediate horizon. "If I can't deal with two dogs, let alone children!" she quipped.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.