Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nicole Kidman reveals she felt humiliated while filming Big Little Lies

Nicole Kidman feels humiliated in the scenes of abuse for 'Big Little Lies', the successful HBO project that already has millions of followers.

Nicole Kidman reveals she felt humiliated while filming Big Little Lies

The successful series 'Big Little Lies' is one of the great HBO productions that is having the most success lately. It is inspired by the book of the same name by Liane Moriarty and tells the life of three apparently lucky women who have undoubtedly fallen in love with many viewers. Despite developing in just one season, the intrigue remains present throughout.

However, recent statements by one of its protagonists have clouded the success of the miniseries. Nicole Kidman plays Celeste Wright, a housewife mother of twins married to a businessman who is very busy traveling and with whom she has a relationship full of abuse.

The interpreter has confessed to W Magazine that in one of the many scenes of violence she felt deeply humiliated. "I remember she was lying on the bathroom floor and I couldn't get up between takes," she declared. "I was lying there, like I was broken and crying. I remember at one point the director, Jean-Marc Vallée came over to me and put a towel on me because I was in my underwear on the floor with basically nothing on," she added.

Kidman said that filming even gave her bruises and bruises and that she felt so bad once she was done that she just wanted to go home. It was when she returned to her home that she truly discovered how affected she had been. 

For this devastating role, the Australian was guided by real stories. "I've gotten the most amazing emails from people saying that they now understand why women stay or why people stay with an abuser, and if that changes a person's life, that's incredible to me." she confessed.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.