Type Here to Get Search Results !

The reason Bryce Dallas Howard fainted from fear while filming 'Jurassic World

The most dangerous scenes in 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' almost gave us viewers a heart attack, but what you didn't imagine is that they had the same effect on its protagonist, Bryce Dallas Howard.

The reason Bryce Dallas Howard fainted from fear while filming 'Jurassic World

Bryce Dallas Howard is non-stop promoting 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom', the new sequel to the Jurassic World that has already taken half the world by storm in the absence of its big premiere in the United States.

The actress has traveled to many countries on her world tour with her co-star Chris Pratt and the Spanish director J.A. Bayona, with whom she has been delighted to have been able to work. However, some of Bayona's methods have been a little too much for her, and she laughingly recounts how she ended up terrified and fainted in a scene on the Jimmy Fallon show.

"There's a whole sequence where I'm with actor Justice Smith in a gyrosphere. falling off a cliff and J. Bayona decided to build a roller coaster so we could experience zero gravity and fall faster than gravity or something, I don't know, I'm not a scientist. And I floated there. And we did so many takes... wait, let me tell you something first: I'm really scared of roller coasters, they terrify me. I was so scared that, With each take, which is normally supposed to make you gain more confidence each time you do it, my panic actually increased, and basically by the fifth or sixth take I was so scared that I fainted."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.