Type Here to Get Search Results !

Carla Giraldo revealed the doors she closed, but also opened her famous n-de

The actress Carla Giraldo for the first time referred to the issue, ensuring that this also occurred since the soap opera in which she starred.

Carla Giraldo revealed the doors she closed, but also opened her famous n-de

Being part of the entertainment industry is not easy at all, however, from a very young age several figures manage to stand out for their talent on the big screen, just like Carla Giraldo did. Actress, businesswoman and model who impacted viewers from her time in the soap opera 'Me Llaman, Lolita', 'Las Muñecas de la Mafia' and 'Loquito por ti'. However, her career has not been rosy, as she revealed the consequences that allowed her to get N- in a famous magazine and therefore, the way in which she decided to show the world her s----lity.

Although almost one of the paisa's last appearances occurred on 'MasterChef Celebrity' where she became the winner, Giraldo from that moment on focused on her role as a businesswoman, but also being part of some films and other productions. However, now she would return to RCN television, being part of 'La Casa de los Famosos Colombia', where she will be the star presenter alongside Cristina Hurtado.

Of course, another detail that has not gone unnoticed has been her physical change, where the series of compliments for the actress have not been lacking. Recently, she was part of Manuela Escobar's podcast, 'Confesiones con Serez'. There, in addition to talking about the impact that social networks often generate on people, she also spoke about a topic on which she usually speaks without any problem, such as her s----lity.

Escobar opened the door to this topic by investigating how “revolutionary in s----lity” Giraldo was. Given the fact, the famous actress reiterated that at that time when she was 20 years old she did different things, including being a cover for a magazine: “I got upset, I said here it was, I had left my house, I came from many things and I feel that at the moment they invited me to reveal myself I felt like they were freeing me,” Giraldo reiterated.

Next, Carla indicated that she was sure of her decision to get N-, but amidst several laughs she reiterated that some time later she ended up regretting several things she did, “I felt like I got N- in body and soul, there I said that I liked women because "What's not to be happy, but she gives me happiness, why not give me the opportunity." However, she highlighted that despite doing what I felt at that moment, it was quite hard for her, since several of her attacked and criticized her, claiming that she had gone off the rails and even that she had gotten out of her hands.

After several years of what happened and introspecting on this issue, she made it clear that she opened a path for other women about what they really want and want beyond the prejudices that may exist. But, Carla also highlighted that even several women are “glorified” for saying what they want, but this did not happen to her, “they finished me off, I was 20 years old, but here I am standing like an oak tree, but, if it was very hard". Well, she feels that they s----lized her, highlighting the novel in which she is the protagonist and that this aspect was also evident, even though there was no physical contact with the older man, there were already various comments about it.

“That magazine s----lized me, it crucified me, but it opened many doors for me, but it also closed many doors for me.” Finally, Carla closed the topic by assuring that home education is very important and the “foundations” that one has, since after her appearance she lasted approximately a year without work, “I went from being the girl on television to the that went off the rails (…) Yes, he took away my contracts, yes I lost things, but I gained confidence in myself.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.